Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inquiry Interview - My ody body!

Today we reflected on our Inquiry Unit. We used our thinking hats to help us with our thinking.

What did we enjoy the most about our Inquiry?
'I enjoyed watching Suzies baked bean experiment. It taught me about what happens to our food.' Emily Kate
'I enjoyed watching Suzies world when she taught us about our brain." Kaleb
'I enjoyed doing the baked bean experiment with the class.' Kurt
'I enjoyed seeing Harold. Harold taught me about the different kinds of food that are healthy' Brooklyn

What facts have we learnt?

'I have learnt that our stomach munches and crunches our food and turns it into a smoothy.' Jessica
'I have learnt that we need a variety of food, oxygen, sleep and water to survive.' Kyla
'I have learnt that we have saliva in our mouth so that our food can travel easily down our oesophagus.' Manaia
'We all learnt that we have 206 bones in our body. Our help us move. If we didnt have bones we would be like jelly.' Room 21

What would we like to learn more about?
'I would like to learn more about a variety of foods.' Caitlyn
'I would like to learn more about what happens in our body.' Brodie
'I would like to learn more about how our hair grows.' Jessica
'I would like to learn more about our bones.' Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment