Monday, May 17, 2010

Harolds Visit

Harold and the Life Education Bus have visited us. This is what we have learnt and enjoyed.



'Harold sung us a cool song. We blew stars up into the ceiling' (Kaleb)
'Harold sang us a nice song about our body.' (Brodie)
'I enjoyed the pretend picnic.' (Emily-Kate)
'I liked it when we threw the stars up. The stars lit up the ceiling.' (Alex)
'I liked it when Harold like us pat him. He felt really, really nice.' (Jessica)
'I liked it when Harold sung us a song.' (Kyla)
'I liked it when we threw the stars up in the air and when we blew them out.' (Hannah)
'I liked seeing Harold.' (Mark)
'I liked it when Harold came out and saw us.' (Kurt)


2 comments:

  1. WOW Room 21, it's really exciting to see all the amazing learning you did with Harold. Kaleb, Alex and Hannah, we really enjoyed the stars in Room 9 as well. Thanks for a fun buddy class session today. We can't wait to see our fish all done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked it when i saw harold. harold is pretty i like his eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete