Friday, July 23, 2010

Media Watch

Look at this amazing photo.


What do you think is happening?

The whale is jumping over the boat - Levi

It's jumping onto the boat - Brodie

It might be jumping onto the boat because he thinks that they are trying to hurt him - Hannah

How do you think the people on the yacht are feeling?

I would feel annoyed because it might have given me a fright - Emily-Kate

I would feel so scared because the boat might sink - Kaleb

What will happen next?

I think another boat will come to the people so they don't die - Jessica

I think the boat might sink because the whale will crash the boat - Manaia

I think the people will jump in the water and swim to shore - Caitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Emil-Kate BerringtonJuly 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM

    That looks interesting becouse you probebly woldnt see that all the time becouse whales
    spend most of tere time doing diving and spending time with there family and frends or
    swimming in the ocean.

    ReplyDelete